Organic Shatavari Powder by Womb institute
Pack Size :
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) is a cooling and nourishing herb which has a special affinity with women, although it can also be beneficial to men.
It has been traditionally used to relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms and can be taken as a supplement after childbirth to nourish the body. It can also help maintain a healthy urinary tract and strengthen the immune system.
Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari)
- Relieves PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Supplement after childbirth to nourish the body
- Maintains a healthy urinary tract
- Strengthens the immune system
How to use:
Adults (14 years and above) 2 teaspoons once a day after meal with milk or water at bedtime.
- Do not take on an empty stomach
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14 years
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended amount as it may cause laxative effect. If you have any concerns over the use of this product, consult your medical practitioner or pharmacist
- Also available in capsule form